Connecting your Amazon store to the PitneyShip mobile app
Learn how to connect your Amazon store to the PitneyShip mobile app.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ mobile app
Connecting your Amazon store to the PitneyShip mobile app allows you to manage data between both platforms.
To add your Amazon store to the PitneyShip mobile app:
- From the Home screen, tap Orders.
- Tap the ellipses on the Manage Orders page.
- Tap Add Store.
- Tap the Amazon icon from the list of stores.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account and tap Sign-In.
- Tap the check box to allow the PitneyShip mobile app access to your Amazon Selling Partner account. This step is necessary to sync your Amazon orders to the PitneyShip mobile app.
- Tap Confirm.
- The PitneyShip mobile app will connect to your store. Once the connection is complete, tap Next.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier settings and tap Done. Tap Skip This Step to exit and complete your store's connection.
- You will now be on the Manage Orders page. The PitneyShip mobile app will now sync your orders.
- If your orders do not sync, tap on the ellipses and tap Sync Orders. Once your orders sync, you can swipe down to refresh your existing orders.
UPDATED: June 30, 2023