Connecting your Amazon store to PitneyShip Mobile
Learn how to connect your Amazon store to PitneyShip Mobile.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Mobile App
Connecting your Amazon store to PitneyShip Mobile allows you to manage data between both platforms.
To add your Amazon store to PitneyShip Mobile:
- From the Home screen, tap Orders.
- Tap the ellipses on the Manage Orders page.
- Tap Add Store.
- Tap the Amazon icon from the list of stores.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account and tap Sign-In.
- Tap the check box to allow PitneyShip Mobile access to your Amazon Selling Partner account. This step is necessary to sync your Amazon orders to PitneyShip Mobile.
- Tap Confirm.
- PitneyShip Mobile will connect to your store. Once the connection is complete, tap Next.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier settings and tap Done. Tap Skip This Step to exit and complete your store's connection.
- You will now be on the Manage Orders page. Swipe down to sync your orders.
UPDATED: November 14, 2022