Connecting your eBay store to the PitneyShip mobile app
Learn how to connect your eBay store to the PitneyShip mobile app.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ mobile app
Connecting your eBay store to the PitneyShip mobile app allows you to manage data between both platforms.
- From the Home screen, tap Orders.
- Tap the ellipses on the Manage Orders page.
- Tap Add Store.
- Tap the eBay icon from the list of stores.
- Enter your email or username and tap Continue.
- Enter your password and tap Sign-In.
- On the Review and Grant Application access screen, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Agree and Continue. This step is necessary to sync your eBay orders to the PitneyShip mobile app.
- The PitneyShip mobile app will connect to your store. You will then be redirected to the Manage Orders page.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier and service settings and tap Save.
- You will now be on the Manage Orders page, and your orders sync. If your orders do not sync, tap on ellipses and tap Sync Orders. Once your orders sync, swipe down to refresh the existing orders.
UPDATED: July 19, 2023