Connecting your eBay store to the PitneyShip Mobile app
Learn how to connect your eBay store to the PitneyShip Mobile app.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Mobile App
Connecting your eBay store to PitneyShip Mobile allows you to manage data between both platforms.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to connect your eBay store to the PitneyShip Mobile app.
- From the Home screen, tap Orders.
- Tap the ellipses on the Manage Orders page.
- Tap Add Store.
- Tap the eBay icon from the list of stores.
- Enter your email or username and tap Continue.
- Enter your password and tap Sign-In.
- Tap the check box to allow PitneyShip Mobile access to your eBay account. This step is necessary to sync your eBay orders to PitneyShip Mobile.
- Tap Confirm.
- PitneyShip Mobile will connect to your store. Once the connection is complete, tap Next.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier settings and tap Done. Tap Skip This Step to exit and complete your store's connection.
- You will now be on the Manage Orders page. Swipe down to sync your orders.
UPDATED: December 12, 2022