"process failed: PB Files Out" message in PlanetPress Connect
The message "process failed: PB Files Out" means that the PlanetPress service may not have the permissions it needs.
Products affected: PlanetPress® Connect
The message "process failed: PB Files Out" appears in PlanetPress Connect.
The PlanetPress service may not have the permissions it needs.
- Press the Windows key + R or right-click on the Windows Start button and select Run.
- Type services.msc and select OK.
- Right-click on PlanetPress Workflow and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab and take note of the username for This account. If "This account" is blank, take note of your Windows login username.
- In Windows Explorer, go to the root of the C: drive. Right-click on pbCCMData and select Properties. If the folder pbCCMData does not exist here, it may be located on a different drive.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Edit.
- Select Add.
- In the Enter the object name to select field, enter the username you noted earlier.
- Select Check Names.
- Select OK. If you receive message "Name Not Found", double-check the spelling or contact your IT department.
- In the Group or user names field, select the username and check the Allow box next to Full control.
- Select Apply > OK > OK.
UPDATED: July 18, 2023