Deleting a preset on the SendPro Mailstation
If you no longer need a particular preset on your SendPro Mailstation, you can delete it.
Products affected: SendPro® Mailstation
If you no longer need a particular preset, you can delete it.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the right arrow to advance to the next page. You may have to tap more than once.
- Tap Manage Presets.
- Tap the preset to remove.
- Tap Remove Preset.
- Tap the back arrow to exit the delete preset screen.
- Tap Home to return to the home screen.
- Creating a preset
- Restoring factory presets
UPDATED: September 20, 2022