Configuring locker kiosks - drop off settings using the Locker Management Module
You can set up how clients interact with the kiosks within a locker bank when they drop off packages.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Kiosks.
- Select the location from the Location menu, then select the locker bank from the Locker Banks menu.
- Select Package Drop Off.
- Set the slider for each option to ON to enable the option or OFF to disable the option.
- Package with no barcode: Set this to ON if you want the kiosk to take a picture of a package that does not have a barcode.
- Set Expiration: Select the amount of time (days) that can elapse before a locker operator can remove all or some of the packages not retrieved by a client.
- Categorize Department Mail From Personal Mail: Set this to ON if you want the locker operator to be able to assign lockers to departments.
- Reservation without Recipient: Set this to ON if you want to be able to make a reservation at the kiosk.
UPDATED: September 23, 2022