Configuring locker kiosks - general settings using the Locker Management Module
You can set up how clients interact with the kiosks within a locker bank when they pick up and drop off packages.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Click Kiosks.
- Select the location from the Location menu, then select the locker bank from the Locker Banks menu.
- By default, the General settings tab will be displayed. Select the Locker Bank functionality option you want for the locker bank.
- Deliver Packages - authorized users can deliver packages to lockers
- Deliver Packages & Store Belongings - allows users to store their belongings in a locker temporarily. Refer to Configuring locker kiosks - day lockers for instructions.
- Set the slider for each option to ON to enable the option or OFF to disable the option.
- Contactless Lockers: Set to On to enable clients to scan barcodes instead of typing credentials into the kiosk.
- One Time PIN: Set to On to enable the Return and Exchange work flows.
- One Time PIN Expiration: Set the amount of time a client has to drop off an item at the locker for return or exchange after receiving a request.
- Reservation without Recipient: Set to On to enable clients to reserve a locker to store personal items.
- Timer settings
- Locker Access After Pickup – Set a "grace period" for recipients to reopen lockers after picking up packages.
- Return to Home After Pickup –Set how long the screen displays the location of the open locker during a pickup.
- Return to Home on Inactivity – Set how long the kiosk screen stays open before returning to the Home page.
- Admin Session Timeout – Set how long the Admin screen stays open before returning to the Home page.
UPDATED: November 01, 2023