Changing the label roll on the PitneyShip Cube
You can use generic label rolls to print shipping labels on the PitneyShip Cube, however, to print stamps, you will need to use the Pitney Bowes specific label roll as it contains the fluorescent strip required by the USPS.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to change the label roll on the PitneyShip Cube.
- Open the label roll cover.
- Remove the empty label roll.
- Remove the protective tape from the new label roll.
- Insert the new label roll into the printer.
- Feed the label roll through the slot, and close the cover.
UPDATED: July 18, 2023