Setting up label printing options in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can print labels for some or all packages. You can choose the label size and customize the information that is printed on the label. Barcodes can be included so that you can scan them for routing and delivery.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Label Options.
- Select your Site.
- Select the Web Printer or Mobile Printer tab.
- From the Receive a Package menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when receiving a package.
- From the Edit menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when editing a package.
- From the Deliver menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when delivering a package.
- Under Label Options, select the Output Size.
- (Optional) Change the Form Label if desired. This is the text that prints at the top of the label.
- (Optional) Select Hide Pitney Bowes logo to hide the Pitney Bowes logo on the label.
- Select the Primary Field. This is the field that displays in a larger size near the top of the label.
- Check or uncheck the boxes to select the fields you want to print on the label.
- Repeat for the other tab (Web Printer or Mobile Printer) if needed.
- Select the Update button at the top to save your changes.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023