Setting up barcode label printing in PitneyTrack Inbound
Barcode labels use a standard template that does not allow changes. The barcode label format is 4 x 4.5 inches and data contains the Received date, Sender, Recipient, Tracking Number, and Pitney Bowes logo.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Label Options.
- Select your Site.
- Select the Web Printer or Mobile Printer tab.
- From the Receive a Package menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when receiving a package.
- From the Edit menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when editing a package.
- From the Deliver menu, choose whether to print a barcode label when delivering a package.
- Under Label Options, select the Output Size.
- (Optional) Change the Form Label if desired. This is the text that prints at the top of the label.
- (Optional) Select Hide Pitney Bowes logo to hide the Pitney Bowes logo on the label.
- Select the Primary Field. This is the field that displays in a larger size near the top of the label.
- Select the optional fields you want to print on the label:
- Recipient Location: Site Building, Floor, or Office
- Mailstop: Site Building, Floor, or Office
- Recipient Personnel ID (Unique ID)
- Comments: First 150 characters of comments
- Additional Fields: Up to 4 custom fields can be included
- Repeat for the other tab (Web Printer or Mobile Printer) if needed.
- Select the Update button at the top to save your changes.
UPDATED: October 13, 2022