Setting up checkpoints in PitneyTrack Inbound
Checkpoints allow you to record an interim package location to keep track of your packages along the way. When Checkpoint is on, the package location field is displayed.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
Only users with an Admin role can perform this procedure.
- Select Settings > Checkpoint.
- Select your Site.
- Select Use Checkpoints with Package Location.
- Under Signature Option, select the Web Browser and Mobile App signature options for packages with a Checkpoint status:
- Required: signature capture is required
- Optional: signature capture is optional
- Off: signature capture is not required
- Select the Update button at the top to save your changes.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023