Viewing packages in PitneyTrack Inbound
The Packages screen displays the history of all packages in your system.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- Locate the desired packages:
- To search for packages, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list, select the column heading you wish to sort by. Select the same column heading again to reverse the order.
- To filter by date, select the calendar icon. This filter uses the date that the package record was last updated, regardless of its received or delivered date.
- To filter the list by site, select the All Sites menu.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, etc.), select the All Packages menu.
- To change which columns are displayed, select Columns and select or deselect the columns you wish to view.
Your selected filters and columns will be saved for future sessions.
- Select the arrow next to the desired package to expand it and view the details.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023