Adding Checkpoints in the PitneyTrack mobile app
Checkpoints allow you to record an interim package location to keep track of your packages along the way. Checkpoints must first be set up in PitneyTrack Inbound before they can be used in the PitneyTrack mobile app.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Sign in to the PitneyTrack mobile app.
- If prompted, select your location.
- Select Checkpoint Packages.
- Use one of the following methods to enter the tracking number:
- Tap the scan icon and align the box over the barcode. The barcode is scanned automatically.
- Tap in the field and type the tracking number.
- Tap the + next to the Tracking Number field to generate a tracking number.
- Tap Given To and select the recipient.
- If needed, tap the Location field to change the location.
- Tap Save.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023