Delivering Packages from the Manifest with a PitneyTrack mobile app Tracking Assistant
You can use a PitneyTrack mobile app Tracking Assistant to deliver packages from the manifest.
Products affected: PitneyTrack™ Mobile App
You can use a PitneyTrack mobile appTracking Assistant to deliver packages from the manifest. The manifest lists all the packages from the last 15 days with statuses that are not Delivered, Reclaimed from Locker, In Locker, or Refused.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Sign in to the PitneyTrack mobile app.
- If prompted, select your location.
- Tap Deliver.
- If a notification message appears, read it, then select GOT IT.
- Tap Manifest at the top. The Packages to Deliver list is shown.
- If needed, tap the filter icon to filter the list by location, date, department, recipient, or given to, then tap Apply.
- Tap the packages you wish to mark for delivery.
- To scan a barcode, tap the scan icon and scan the carrier package barcode.
- To enter a tracking number, start typing in the Search field.
- Once all desired packages are marked for delivery, tap Deliver To.
- To select the person you are delivering the packages to, tap Given To.
- The status defaults to Delivered. To change the status, tap Delivered.
- (Optional) If signatures are enabled, tap Get Signature and have the recipient sign in the box.
- Tap Save.
UPDATED: October 14, 2022