Unable to weigh a package using the PitneyShip Cube with PitneyShip
Package weight is not showing up in PitneyShip when weighing a package while using the PitneyShip Cube.
- Your PitneyShip Cube may not be on.
- DeviceHub may not be connected.
- The scale needs to be zeroed.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Verify the printer is plugged in and turned on
- Solution 2: Verify the printer is connected via USB cable
- Solution 3: Verify that DeviceHub is connected
- Solution 4: Activate DeviceHub
- Solution 5: Zero the scale
- Check the device and make sure the power cord is connected to the PitneyShip Cube and is plugged into a power source.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. The LED on the front of the PitneyShip Cube will be solid white. If the printer is off, press the power button.
Connect the USB cable to your printer and your PC.
Note: Wireless connection is not supported when connecting to a desktop device.
- From PitneyShip, click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click My Devices.
- On the My Devices page, check that your PitneyShip Cube is online. There should be a green check mark next to your PitneyShip Cube.
- On the My Devices page, click Activate DeviceHub. A new tab will open.
- Once DeviceHub is registered successfully, click Close.
- On the My Devices page, click Refresh.
- Click the gear icon to access settings.
- Click on PitneyShip Cube.
- Click on zero scale arrow.
The scale will now zero out the weight.
Your PitneyShip Cube should now be online and ready to weigh your package.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: November 01, 2022