Unable to reconnect your Shopify account in PitneyShip
After disconnecting your Shopify store, you are unable to reconnect it to PitneyShip.
The PitneyShip Ecommerce app is still connected to Shopify.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Disconnect the PitneyShip Ecommerce app from Shopify
- Solution 2: Reconnect your Shopify account to PitneyShip
- Open a browser tab and log in to PitneyShip.
- Open a second browser tab and log in to your Shopify account.
From the Shopify browser tab:
- Click Apps from the sidebar menu.
- Click Apps and sales channel settings.
- On the Apps and sales channel page, click Remove next to the PitneyShip Ecommerce app.
- Click Delete.
From the PitneyShip browser tab:
- Click Add a Store.
- Click on the Shopify logo.
- Click Connect Store. You will be redirected to Shopify.
- Click Add app.
- Your Shopify account will automatically be linked to the PitneyShip Ecommerce app. Click Install app. You will be redirected to PitneyShip.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier settings.
- Click Finish.
Your Shopify account has been reconnected and your orders will be synced.
UPDATED: August 17, 2023