Unable to reconnect your Shopify account in PitneyShip
Learn how to reconnect your Shopify store to PitneyShip.
Products Affected: PitneyShip™
After disconnecting your Shopify store, you are unable to reconnect it to PitneyShip.
The PitneyShip Ecommerce app is still connected to Shopify.
Try these solutions in order:
- Solution 1: Disconnect the PitneyShip Ecommerce app from Shopify
- Solution 2: Reconnect your Shopify account to PitneyShip
Solution 1: Disconnect the PitneyShip Ecommerce app from Shopify
- Open a browser tab and log in to PitneyShip.
- Open a second browser tab and log in to your Shopify account.
From the Shopify browser tab:
- Click Apps from the sidebar menu.
- Click Apps and sales channel settings.
- On the Apps and sales channel page, click Remove next to the PitneyShip Ecommerce app.
- Click Delete.
Solution 2: Reconnect your Shopify account to PitneyShip
From the PitneyShip browser tab:
- Click Add a Store.
- Click on the Shopify logo.
- Click Connect Store. You will be redirected to Shopify.
- Click Add app.
- Your Shopify account will automatically be linked to the PitneyShip Ecommerce app. Click Install app. You will be redirected to PitneyShip.
- (Optional) Select your default carrier settings.
- Click Finish.
Your Shopify account has been reconnected and your orders will be synced.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: November 15, 2022