Connecting your BigCommerce store to SendPro Enterprise
Once your SendPro Enterprise system has been set up for ecommerce by a Pitney Bowes representative, an Administrative user can connect your BigCommerce store. If you don't have the ecommerce app, contact your account representative.
Note: All SendPro Enterprise steps below must be executed by an Administrative user. Standard users are prohibited from adding and disconnecting stores.
- Sign in to BigCommerce.
- Select Advanced Settings > API accounts.
- Select Create API account > Create V2/V3 API Token.
- In the oAuth Scopes screen, select the highest permission (option furthest to the right) for each category.
- Select Save.
- In the Save As window, save the file to a familiar location. You will need it later.
- Sign in to SendPro Enterprise with an Administrator account.
- Open the ecommerce app.
- Select ADD STORE.
- From the list, select Big-Commerce.
- Enter the Store URL.
- From the file you saved in step 6:
- Copy and paste the Access Token value into the form field.
- Copy and paste the Client ID value into the form field.
- Copy and paste the API Context into the form field. This is the end-point segment only of the store URL. (In this example, you would copy just the bold text: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/83nsh9nchw/v3/.)
- Select REGISTER.
Allow up to 10 minutes for full synchronization.
Note: Users self-hosting their storefront may need to whitelist the following addresses:
UPDATED: January 26, 2023