Connecting your WooCommerce store to SendPro Enterprise
Once your SendPro Enterprise system has been set up for ecommerce by a Pitney Bowes representative, an Administrative user can connect your WooCommerce store. If you don't have the ecommerce app, contact your account representative.
Note: All SendPro Enterprise steps below must be executed by an Administrative user. Standard users are prohibited from adding and disconnecting stores.
- Sign in to the WooCommerce Store's WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to Settings > WooCommerce > Advanced>Rest API.
- Select Add Key.
- Enter a meaningful description for the API key.
- Select the User to associate with the API key.
- Set the Read/write permissions for the API key.
- Select Generate API Key.
- Copy and save the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Sign in to SendPro Enterprise with an Administrator account.
- Open the ecommerce app.
- Select ADD STORE.
- Enter the Store Url. This should be known by the WooCommerce store administrator.
- Enter the Consumer Key you saved earlier.
- Enter the Consumer Secret you saved earlier.
- Select REGISTER.
Allow up to 10 minutes for full synchronization.Note: Users self-hosting their storefront may need to whitelist the following addresses:
- Production: 188.8.131.52
- Development/QA/Pre-production: 184.108.40.206
UPDATED: October 10, 2023