Creating an account on the SendPro MailCenter
If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights. If you are using Business Manager accounting, this feature is available to all users.
After an account has been created in Manage Accounts, the only time the name or code can be edited or the account deleted is before any transactions are posted against the Account. Once transactions are posted against any account, the name or code can no longer be edited or the account deleted, only made inactive.
Account names and codes can not be reused, even if the account is inactive.
- You can create an account in two ways:
- by selecting the Manage Accounts button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen, or
- by selecting Account on the Run Mail screen, selecting Options and then Create new account
- Select Create new account.
- If there are existing accounts on your meter, you will be prompted to create a new account or add a sub account. Select Create new account.
- Enter the account name and then select OK.
- Select the Code field. Type in the code for the account and select OK.
- Enter the description for the account (optional).
- Once the above steps are completed, select OK.
- Ensure the status is set to Active.
- If you want to password protect this account, select the Password field. Account passwords must be enabled to password protect an account.
- Type in the password and select OK.
- Re-type the password to confirm and select OK.
- Select OK.
- A dialog box appears indicating the account as been created.
- Select Create another new account if you want to create another account.
- Select Add a sub account to this account if you want to create a sub account for this account. Sub accounts are an optional feature.
- Select Done twice to return to the Home screen.
- Select Continue.
- Select the Home button to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: December 01, 2022