Printing a postage correction on the SendPro MailCenter
If you do not have the correct postage on a piece of mail, you can add more postage by printing a postage correction directly on the envelope or on a tape. If you have already created a postage correction job for the amount required, open the job and begin running mail.
- Select the Options button at the bottom of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Create new job... and then select Postage correction.
Select OK. A new job tab appears. The Mail Information list is populated with the required postage correction job settings.
Note: The weighing method is not displayed in the postage correction job. Sealing mode is set to off.
- The Postage correction amount screen opens. This screen displays the acceptable range of values you can enter, and the field where you enter the specific amount.
- Select Additional located to the right of the envelope or tape image.
- Type in the additional postage required and select OK.
- If you are printing a tape, press the Tape button.
- If you are printing on an envelope, turn the piece of mail around 180 degrees so that the postal indicia is in the lower left corner.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck with the flap facing down.
- Press the Start button.
- To save the job, select the Save As link at the top of the screen.
- Enter the new job name and select OK.
UPDATED: December 06, 2022