Invite a Colleague to Share Access to Your Online Account
Instructions on how to invite a colleague to copy the access for your online profile.
- Sign In to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Expand the Your Account dropdown from the top navigation bar and select Manage Accounts.
- On the Manage Accounts screen you can add a colleague in one or two ways, depending on your access level:
- If you have Manager access, select the tab, Colleagues I Manage, then the link: Add a Colleague.
- Other access levels can select the tab, Accounts I Access, then the link: Invite a Colleague.
- Enter your colleague’s name and email address.
- Select the checkbox(es) for account(s) you wish your colleague to access, then click Submit.
- An Invitation email is immediately sent. Close the success message on your screen.
- Your colleague receives an email from Pitney Bowes titled: Invitation to create your account. They must select the link in the email - and complete the registration and sign in to access the same account details.
UPDATED: May 12, 2023