Importing an ERR List in PitneyShip Pro
You can importing a CSV file of ERRs into PitneyShip Pro so that you can print the labels and coversheets all at once.
Products affected: PitneyShip™ Pro
You can import a CSV file of ERRs into PitneyShip Pro so that you can print the labels and coversheets for them all at once.
- Select Shipping & Mailing > Import ERR List.
- Select Import .csv.
- Select Download our ERR_list.csv template to download a template to use to format your ERRs. You will input your ERR information into this spreadsheet, then upload it.
- Select Download your carrier, sub-carrier accounts and service level values for reference. Use the information from this file to complete the Carrier ID, Service ID, Service Name, Packaging Type ID, and Packaging Type Name fields in the template you downloaded in step 3.
- When ready to upload your file, select Choose File, select your file, and select Open.
- If you want the recipients in your CSV file added to your PitneyShip Pro contacts, select Add recipient contact data using my imported data.
- Select Continue.
- In the Map Imported Fields window, match your CSV file fields in the Your Imported Headers column with the PitneyShip Pro fields in the Mapping column.
- The Overrides column allows you to override the data in the CSV file with a single value for all of the imported ERRs. For example, you could select Small Flat Rate Box for the Package Type for all of the packages in your file.
- (Optional) Select Remember mapping choices for future imports to save these mapping choices for future ERR imports.
- Select Import ERR List. ERRs that were imported with coversheets will appear on the Coversheet Orders tab. ERRs that were imported without coversheets will appear on the Shipping Labels tab.
- Once the ERRs are imported, select Done.
- If any of the ERRs require more information, the missing information will be shown in red. Select the red item or the edit icon to complete the information.
- Once all of the required information has been filled in, check the boxes next to the ERRs you want to print. To select them all, check the box at the top of the list.
- Select Print Shipping Label.
- Select the printer options and select Print.
UPDATED: January 13, 2023