Importing an ERR List in PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise
You can import a CSV or XLSX file of ERRs so that you can print the labels and coversheets for them all at once.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Shipping & Mailing > Import ERR List.
- Select Upload File.
- To download a template to use to format your ERRs, select .csv template or .xlsx template.
- Select Download your carrier, sub-carrier accounts and service level values for reference. Use the information from this file to complete the Carrier ID, Service ID, Service Name, Packaging Type ID, and Packaging Type Name fields in the template.
- Input your ERRs into the template spreadsheet and save it as a CSV or XLSX file.
- When you are ready to upload your file, select Choose File, select your file, and select Open.
- If you want the recipients in your file added to your PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise address book, select Add recipient contact data using my imported data.
- Select Continue.
- In the Map Imported Fields window, match your CSV or XLSX file fields in the Your Imported Headers column with the PitneyShip Pro or PitneyShip Enterprise fields in the Mapping column.
- The Overrides column allows you to override the data in your file with a single value for all of the imported records. For example, you could select Small Flat Rate Box for the Package Type for all of the packages in your file.
- If you want to save these mapping choices for future imports, select Remember mapping choices for future imports.
- Select Import ERR List. ERRs that were imported with coversheets will appear on the Coversheet Orders tab. ERRs that were imported without coversheets will appear on the Shipping Labels tab.
- Once the ERRs are imported, select Done.
- If any of the records require more information, the missing information will be shown in red. Select the red item or the edit icon to complete the information.
- Once all of the required information has been filled in, check the boxes next to the ERRs you want to print. To select them all, check the box at the top of the list.
- Select Print Shipping Label.
- Select the printer options and select Print.
UPDATED: November 09, 2023