USPS requirements on the SendPro MailCenter
Learn about USPS requirements for your SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
Since your postage device (Postal Security Device) is licensed by the USPS, you must follow a few basic requirements.
- Mail must have the correct date and postage amount in the postage .
- Metered mail must bear the ZIP Code™ location of the post office where the device is registered.
- If you move to another ZIP Code™ location, you must update the ZIP Code. You can do this by calling PB Postage at 1-800-243-7800.
- The USPS requires a postal inspection of your device every 120 days. Each time you refill your device through the network, the PB Postage device Payment System computer automatically performs a postal inspection.
- The postage tape you use must meet USPS specifications.
UPDATED: January 26, 2023