Adding an address to the Address Book on the SendPro MailCenter
Learn how to add an address to the address book on the SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
- Select the Address Book button in the Shipping tile on the Home screen.
- Select either the Recipient or Sender tab (whichever is appropriate).
- Click on the +Add New button. You can select an international country by selecting the drop down option.
- At the Add Contact screen, click the Add one address button.
- Enter the details for the new address in the fields provided on the screen.
- Click Save when done. You may be prompted to verify the address.
- The new address is added to your list of addresses.
UPDATED: January 27, 2023