Changing the sender's address on the SendPro MailCenter
You can make changes to the current sender's address, add a new sender address, or select a different sender address from the Address Book as you create a shipping label. You can also make these changes when adding an address to the Address Book.
To change the sender's address while creating a shipping label:
- Click on the sender address in the Sender section on the left side at the top of the Choose a Recipient screen.
- Select the appropriate option.
- Edit sender address - Select this to display all the address fields. Type your changes in the appropriate field(s). If you make changes to street, city, state or ZIP code (USPS) click on the Confirm Address button when done.
- Add new sender address - Select this to add a new sender address. Type in the sender's address in the fields provided. For USPS, click on the Confirm Address button when done.
- View all senders - Select to display all the available sender addresses in the address book. Click on the one you want to use. This then appears in the Sender section.
UPDATED: January 27, 2023