Replacing a printhead on the SendPro MailCenter
Try replacing your printhead to improve print quality on your SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
Try replacing your printhead to improve print quality.
- Select Settings under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select Hardware.
- Select Printer.
- Select the printhead tab.
- Select the Install new... button.
- Wait for the print carriage to be prepared and moved forward. This process may take a minute.
- Once the print carriage has moved forward, open the printer cover.
- Open the blue printhead cover.
- Lift the blue printhead handle up to a vertical position and then lift the printhead straight up and out.
- Remove the new printhead from its packaging.
- Shake the printhead three times.
- Insert the new printhead.
- The printhead contact must be facing toward the front of the mailing system.
- During installation, only apply pressure to the center of the printhead.
- Make sure the blue handle is down.
- Close the printer cover. The system will begin to prepare the printhead. This process may take several minutes.
- Once the printhead preparation is complete, you will be prompted to print a test sample on an envelope or tape.
- Select Start or Tape to print the test pattern.
- Check the test sample. If the lines are solid and unbroken, the sample is acceptable.
- Select Image is OK - Done.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen
UPDATED: February 01, 2023