"Loading Job" message when Start is pressed on the SendPro MailCenter
Reboot your SendPro® MailCenter if you see the message "Loading Job" but the job doesn't run after you press Start.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter 1000, SendPro® MailCenter 2000, SendPro® MailCenter 3000
After loading a job on the SendPro MailCenter and pressing Start, the message "Loading Job" appears for several seconds. The machine then returns to the run mail screen without running any mail.
The job has become corrupt.
A reboot may resolve the issue. Follow these steps to restart safely:
- Select the gear from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down on the pop-up window.
- Wait for the screen to turn black and the blue light on the front to turn off. This may take several minutes.
- After everything has been off for 10 seconds, press the power button to turn the machine back on.
If the issue is still not resolved, then you will need to create a new job.
UPDATED: February 07, 2023