Stamp sheets not aligned properly when printed in PitneyShip Pro, PitneyShip, or SendPro Online
When printing stamps, the stamp images are not properly aligned with the stamp labels on the stamp sheet.
The web browser's print settings need to be adjusted.
- Solution 1: Make sure that you are using the correct stamp sheet
- Solution 2: If printing from a web browser, adjust your browser settings
- Solution 3: If using the SendPro Online software, try SendPro Online in a web browser (SendPro Online classic version only)
Older sheets with 25 stamps (SL-SPM01) have serial numbers that start with "A". These older stamp sheets are no longer sold, but can still be used if you have them. Newer sheets with 20 stamps (SL-SPM11) have serial numbers that start with a character other than "A". The software automatically adjusts the format based on the serial number you enter. The number of stamps on the sheet preview should match the number of stickers on your sheet.
In PitneyShip or PitneyShip Pro, this solution only applies if you are using "Print to PDF".
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- In the print preview dialog box, select Actual size.
- In the print options, select More settings.
- Under Scale, select Fit to paper.
- Open Firefox browser options (Menu > Options).
- Scroll down to the Applications section.
- Locate Portable Document Format (PDF) in the Applications list.
- Click once on Portable Document Format (PDF) to highlight it, then click the drop-down menu next to it and choose Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- If Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC does not appear in the menu, choose Use other, then choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and click OK.
- Restart Firefox.
- In the print preview window, select Actual size.
- In the print preview window, set Scale: to 100%.
Tip: When troubleshooting printing issues, use the Test Print button to print an alignment test on plain paper. Test prints do not use postage.
Solution 3: If using the SendPro Online software, try SendPro Online in a web browser (SendPro Online classic version only)
If you are printing stamp sheets using the SendPro Online software, try using SendPro Online in your web browser instead.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023