Submit a Contract Cancellation Request

Information on how to submit a request to cancel a contract.
Before submitting a cancellation request why not review our Lease Offers Portal? With just one click you may find a new contract offer better suited to your business needs.

Submit a Cancellation Request 

  1. Select Account Support>Request Termination of Contract and then your contract type. 
  2. Complete the form and select Submit. 
  3. Once the request to cancel the contract has been submitted, a representative will be assigned to your case and will assist with completing your request. Instructions will be provided on how to decommission your meter and return it to Pitney Bowes.
Note: Use the chat icon below to connect with a representative if you need further assistance when submitting a cancellation request. 

UPDATED: August 30, 2023