Quantity and Weight buttons in SendPro Enterprise Stamps App not available
If the Quantity and Weight buttons in the Stamps App are not available, try these troubleshooting steps.
Products affected: SendPro® Enterprise
The Quantity and Weight buttons in the Stamps App are not available.
These steps assume use of Google Chrome, which is the recommended browser for SendPro Enterprise. If using a different browser, some steps will differ.
- Solution 1: Use a recommended browser
- Solution 2: Clear the Stamps App local storage
- Solution 3: Refresh the Stamps apps page
- Solution 4: Clear your browser cache
- Solution 5: Reenter the stamp sheet serial number
- Solution 6: Check the HubCapp Peripheral Agent
Solution 1: Use a recommended browser
Make sure that you are using either Google Chrome (recommended) or Microsoft Edge.
Solution 2: Clear the Stamps App local storage
In the Stamps App, select the Help button and select Clear Local Storage, then do the same thing again (it needs to be done twice).
Solution 3: Refresh the Stamps App page
Refresh the Stamps App page.
Solution 4: Clear your browser cache
- In Chrome, select the Customize and control Google Chrome icon (3 dots in the upper right) and select Settings.
- Select Privacy and security.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Select Cached images and files, and for the Time range, select All time.
- Select Clear data.
- When it is finished, restart the browser.
Solution 5: Reenter the stamp sheet serial number
Try reentering the stamp sheet serial number or entering in a new one.
Solution 6: Check the HubCapp Peripheral Agent
Make sure that HubCapp Peripheral Agent is running and that the HubCapp settings are entered in the Stamps App settings.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: February 23, 2023