Setting up a default Mail From this ZIP Code for stamp printing in PitneyShip
You can set up a default ZIP Code when printing from a Stamp Roll, Stamp Sheets, or Envelope printing in PitneyShip.
Products affected: PitneyShip™
- Select Settings > Address Book.
- Select Add Contact.
- In the Add Contact form, change the Contact Type to Sender.
- Complete the Add Contact form with the new address that includes the desired default mail from ZIP Code.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click on the gear icon to access settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select the address book icon next to Default Sender Address and select the sender address that contains the required ZIP Code.
- Select the respective stamp printing option, either Stamp Rolls, Stamp Sheets, or Envelopes. Confirm the new ZIP Code is present in the Mail From This ZIP Code field.
UPDATED: May 24, 2023