Paying for postage with a credit card on a mailstation series meter
Learn more about paying for your mailstation series meter postage with a credit card.
mailstation™ (K700), mailstation2™ (K7M0)
You can set up your mailstation series meter to have postage charged directly to your credit card. Pitney Bowes does not apply additional fees to use this payment method for the mailstation series meter.
Set up a credit card for a mailstation meter
You cannot do this online. Please chat with us to set up your credit card.
Update Credit Card details on a mailstation meter
- Go to the signin page.
- If prompted, select a portal, otherwise, you will be directed to your Your Account dashboard.
- Your Account for billing, account management, leases and rentals
- Shipping 360 for the shipping and mailing cloud-based platform
- Select Postage Meters from the Your Products menu.
- Select the meter to open the product details page.
- From the Saved Credit Card for Postage section select Update the Card.
- Complete the form and select Submit.
UPDATED: October 13, 2023