Sending USPS Ground Advantage packages on the SendPro MailCenter
You can use USPS Ground Advantage™ service to send packages up to 70 lbs in 2-5 business days on the SendPro® MailCenter.
Products affected: SendPro® MailCenter
You can use USPS Ground Advantage™ service to send packages up to 70 lbs in 2-5 business days. Ground Advantage combines the services formerly known as USPS Retail Ground®, First-Class Package®, and Parcel Select Ground®.
- Select the Run Mail button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen.
- Place the package on the scale. The Weighing icon label changes to "Attached Scale" and shows the weight of the package next to it.
- Select Class in the Mail Information list box on the left side of the Run Mail screen.
- Select Package Services.
- Select Ground Advantage.
- Enter the ZIP Code.
- Select any additional services you need from the Extra services list box on the right side of the screen.
- Select OK.
- Select Tape to print a tape with the postage amount.
UPDATED: September 08, 2023