Viewing your history in the PitneyShip mobile app for iOS
You can view your shipment, stamps, and postage history in the PitneyShip mobile app.
Products Affected: PitneyShip™ mobile app
You can view your past shipments, stamps, and postage refill history in the PitneyShip mobile app.
- On the Home screen, tap on Show All. You can also access the History screen by tapping on More > History.
- Select the tab for the type of items you wish to view:
- Shipments: This tab is selected by default. This will show your shipping label printing history.
- USPS Stamps: This tab will show your USPS stamp printing history.
- Postage: This tab will show your postage refill history.
Note: Your history from the last 30 days will be shown by default.
- You can use the search bar to locate a specific shipment by typing part of a tracking number, recipient name, company, or address in the search field.
- To change your filtering options, tap the filter icon.
- Filter by date: To change the date range shown, tap one of the preset options or tap Custom range and input your date range. This filtering option is available for all History tabs.
- Filter by label: If you selected the Shipments tab, you can filter by selecting All Shipments, Insured Shipments, Eligible For Refund, or USPS Label Refund History.
- Filter by stamp: If you selected the USPS Stamps tab, you can filter by selecting All Stamps, Stamp Summary by Cost Account, Stamp Summary by User, or USPS Stamp Refunds.
- Filter by postage: If you selected the Postage tab, you can filter by selecting All Postage, or Postage Summary by Cost Account.
- When you are done selecting your filtering options, tap Done.
- Tap on the shipment, stamp, or postage refill to view additional details about the selected item.
Tip: Swipe down on the History tab to refresh the list.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023