Sending a package reminder email manually in PitneyTrack Inbound
If a recipient has not yet picked up a package, you can send an email to remind them.
- The package must have a recipient assigned to it.
- The recipient must have a valid email address in the address book.
- The "Notify all internal deliveries" setting must be enabled for the recipient.
- Email notifications must be enabled for the current package status.
- Reminder emails will contain the same information as the original email notification, but with the word "Reminder" added to the subject line.
- If the package is delivered, the manual Send Reminder option is not available.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the Receiving menu at the top, select Current under Packages.
- Locate the desired package:
- To search for packages, use the search box at the top of the list.
- To sort the list, select the column heading you wish to sort by. Select the same column heading again to reverse the order.
- To filter by date, select the calendar icon. This filter uses the date that the package record was last updated, regardless of its received or delivered date.
- To filter the list by site, select the All Sites menu.
- To filter the list by status (Received, Delivered, Attempted, Refused, etc.), select the All Packages menu.
- To change which columns are displayed, select Columns and select or deselect the columns you wish to view.
- Select the arrow next to the desired package to expand it and view the details.
- Select Send Reminder.
UPDATED: August 18, 2023