Connection issues on the SendPro MailCenter
The SendPro MailCenter has one of the following issues or displays the below errors:
- The mailing machine will not refill postage.
- The mailing machine will not download updates.
- Manage accounts cannot be accessed.
- Items under tools show a blank page.
- Print Shipping Label, Ship A Package, or Receive a Package show a blank page
The SendPro MailCenter machine has a connection problem.
To troubleshoot issues with a network connection, follow the steps in each section below.
- Select Clear Message to clear the error.
- Check for green/amber or orange/amber lights where your network cable plugs into the back of your meter:
- If you see lights, your network cable is connected.
- If you see no lights, make sure both ends of the network cable are plugged in securely.
- Select the gear icon from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Select Shut Down from the menu.
- Select Shut Down from the pop-up.
- Wait for the display and blue light to go out. This may take a few minutes.
- Press the Power button.
- Clear any errors and test the connection.
- From the Home screen, select the Settings button within Mailing.
- Select Internet & Network.
- Select Network Test.
- Select Perform network test. The icon next to each item will tell you the status of the network test.
- A blue circle means the test is still running.
- A green check mark means the test passed.
- A red circle with an exclamation point mean the test failed.
Select Show Details next to any failed item and the meter displays:
- The URL that the meter could not connect to.
- The Http error code for the failure.
- It may give a possible resolution.
You should then show the results of any failures to your IT department.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you need further assistance, please chat with us.If you need further assistance, please contact us.
UPDATED: October 26, 2023