Creating a custom package status in PitneyTrack Inbound
You can create custom package statuses as needed to support your workflows. Up to 20 custom package statuses may be created per inbound site, as well as 20 at the enterprise level. You can choose whether to show each custom status on the Receive, Deliver, Pouch, and Edit screens.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Custom Status.
- Select Add Status.
- Enter a Name for the status.
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- Under Visible on These Pages, select which screens you want the status to be displayed on.
- Under Site, select the Sites for which you want the status to be visible. By default, all Sites are selected.
- Select Save & Close.
The custom site will now be visible in the Site menus on the pages you selected and in the package history.
UPDATED: October 04, 2023