Exporting your history in PitneyShip
You can export history reports from PitneyShip as CSV files.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- From the menu, select .
- By default, the Shipments tab is shown. Select the tab for the type of data you wish to export:
- Shipments: Shipping labels that you have printed
- Batch Shipments: Multiple shipping labels that you have printed in a batch
- USPS Stamps: Your USPS stamp printing history
- USPS Refunds: Your USPS label refund requests
- Postage: Your postage purchase (refill) history
- USPS Stamps Refunds: Your USPS stamp refund requests
- Use the filter menus at the top of the list to select the data you wish to export.
- Select the Export icon.
- Choose a location and save the file.
UPDATED: October 12, 2023