Importing Single Sign-On (SSO) user mapping automatically on a schedule in PitneyShip Enterprise
Enterprise administrators can import the mapping for Single Sign-On (SSO) user into the system automatically on a fixed schedule from an SFTP server.
This only applies to enterprises using Single Sign-On (SSO).
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Users
- Select Import > Automatic Import.
- Select Download Template.
- Make sure that the format of your mapping file matches the format of the template file.
Important: The data columns must be in the same order as in the template.
- Select the Text Delimiter that is used in your file.
- Enter the SFTP File Path, Server URL, Username, and Password.
- Select the Test Access button to test the connection.
- Select Notifications.
- Enter the email address(es) you want to be notified if the import fails.
- Select Schedule.
- Select the Days and Time you wish the import to occur.
- Select User Selection.
- Choose the admin access level you want the imported users to have.
- Select Continue.
- In the Configure Automatic Import window, match your CSV file fields in the Your .CSV Fields column with the PitneyShip Enterprise fields in the User Fields column, then select Save Configuration.
- Select Import.
To view past automatic imports, go to the Automatic Import List tab and select History.
To view or change saved configurations, go to the Automatic Import List tab and select Configurations.
UPDATED: November 13, 2023