Setting up ERR Mail Merge options in PitneyShip Enterprise
You can set various options for ERR Mail Merge files, including file naming and whether to download coversheets along with the postage and barcodes.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select > ERR Mail Merge Options.
- To set these options only for specific divisions or locations, select Division or Location under Select Distribution, then select the desired division(s) or location(s).
- Under Select preferred output for ERR Image download, select whether you want to download the Postage & Barcode images and the Coversheet.
- Under Set a prefix for your downloaded file name:
- Custom Prefix: Enter any custom prefix you wish to add to the beginning of each of your mail merge files.
- Default Prefix: Select the prefix you wish to use for your mail merge files.
- Select Save.
UPDATED: November 20, 2023