Dropping off packages with the PitneyTrack mobile app on the ParcelPoint Smart Lockers
You can use the PitneyTrack mobile app on the Tracking Assistant to receive and drop off packages directly at a locker bank.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Sign in to the PitneyTrack mobile app.
- Tap More
- Tap Place in Locker. By default front loading is displayed.
- Go to the kiosk and tap the Location icon.
- Scan the barcode with the TA. The locker bank will verified in the TA. Note: Pairing has a 15 minute inactivity timeout.
- Tap Continue.
- Use one of the following methods to enter the tracking number:
- Tap the scan icon and align the box over the barcode. The barcode is scanned automatically.
- Tap in the field and type the tracking number.
- Tap the + next to the Tracking Number field to generate a tracking number.
- Tap the Recipient field and select the recipient..
If a existing reservation is found for the recipient, you can add the package to the reserved locker or open a new locker.
- Select a locker size.
- Tap Open.
- Place the package in the locker and close the door.
- On the TA, tap Done.
UPDATED: January 11, 2024