Creating banner notifications in PitneyShip Enterprise, PitneyTrack Inbound, PitneyAnalytics, and the Locker Management Module
Administrators can create banner notifications across the top of the screen to inform users of important information.
The features and options you see may vary depending upon your role and subscription. If you have any questions regarding your permissions, please contact your administrator.
- Select Settings > Notifications and Templates.
- Select the In App tab.
- Select Add Notification.
- Enter the notification Name.
- Under Date Range, select the Start and End dates and times for when you want the notification banner to be displayed.
- Under Audience, select to whom you want the notification banner to be displayed.
- Under Display Options, select the Style you want the message to use, and choose whether you want it to be Dismissable. If Dismissable is checked, the message will have an X that allows the user to close it. After being dismissed, it will not be shown to that user again.
- Under Message Content, enter the body of the message.
- To see an example of how the message will look, select Preview.
- Select Save and Close.
UPDATED: January 24, 2024