The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Corporate W-9 Forms
UPDATED: January 15, 2019
The following includes guidance and W-9 Forms for Pitney Bowes Inc. and some of its subsidiaries and/or entities.
- The W-9s posted to the Pitney Bowes website show the physical address, not the lockbox. The W-9 reflects the address on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) database for our companies. Based on our review of the W-9 instructions and information available on the Internal Revenue Service website, we believe the physical address is appropriate.
- No other W-9s will be issued using a different address. Should you request a change in the address please supply us with IRS requirements for such a change.
Please note on the W-9 that we are a corporation and not 1099 reportable. Please delete the 1099 if you are filing with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- The Tax I.D. number for the USPS is 41-0760000. Contact the USPS if you need a W-9 form.
If you have any questions, contact account support.
- Borderfree - W-9 Form
- Enroute Systems Corporation - W-9 Form
- Newgistics Inc. (CT) - W-9 Form
- Newgistics Inc. (TX) - W-9 Form
- PB Equipment Management Inc. - W-9 Form
- PB Professional Services Inc. - W-9 Form
- PB Worldwide Inc. (fka Pitney Bowes Software Latin America Inc.) - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Easy Permit Postage - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Global Financial Services, LLC - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Inc. - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Presort Services, Inc. - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Reserve Account - W-9 Form
- Pitney Bowes Software, Inc. - W-9 Form
- Portrait International Inc. - W-9 Form
- Postage by Phone - W-9 Form
- Postal Privilege - W-9 Form
- Purchase Power - W-9 Form
- Purchase Power - BANK - W-9 Form
- SECAP Finance - W-9 Form
- Tacit Knowledge Inc. - W-9 Form