The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Finding my balance and recent transaction information online
UPDATED: May 15, 2018
View your transaction details and postage balance online or by Meter.
ONLINE - Go directly to your account details - select a link and sign in now:
(Prepaid options: Reserve Account and USPS® Account)
View your current credit balances, available postage funds, monthly minimum due, or download the details as a PDF or CSV file.
Access your billing and postage balance information online using Your Account.
TIP: If you have not created your account, view instructions.
Go to your Account Overview for a summary of your total balances under three categories:
- Invoices - your lease, rental, services or supply details.
- Purchase Power® - line of credit account current balance, and minimum amount due.
- Prepaid Account - your available postage for use - if you pre-pay using the Pitney Bowes Reserve Account or USPS®
- Select the blue View & Pay buttons for more information.
- Select the View button under 'Prepaid' for details of your postage and transactions activity.
Payment Activity - click this button to sign in and get taken directly to your previously paid invoices & statements online:
The page shows your payment history. Under the tab 'Invoice' view a list including lease, rental, supply, and services. Under the tab 'Purchase Power' you will see your prior statements.
TIP: Learn how to check your postage account balance directly on your meter, or online using your account.
To see a breakdown of your postage usage by month and by product, view your Pitney Bowes Analytics and Insights Report using your account.