The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Finding my balance and recent transaction information online
UPDATED: November 15, 2017
You can access all of your billing and postage balance information online using Your Account. If you have not created your account, view instructions.
Click this button to sign in and go directly to an overview of your balances:
Your 'Account Overview' is a summary of your total balances under three account categories:
(1) Invoices - lease, rental, services or supply
(2) Purchase Power® - your current balance, and minimum amount due
(3) Prepaid Postage - your current postage balance if you pre-pay using the Pitney Bowes Reserve Account or USPS®
- Select the blue View & Pay buttons for more information.
- Select the View button under 'Prepaid Postage' for details of your postage and transactions activity.
- The section: How do I... provides helpful links to common billing tasks.
Payment History - click this button to sign in and get taken directly to your previously paid invoices & statements online:
The page shows your payment history. Under the tab 'Invoice' view a list including lease, rental, supply, and services. Under the tab 'Purchase Power' you will see your prior statements.
TIP: Learn how to check your postage account balance directly on your meter, or online using your account.
Your Financials of your account helpful tools and information including postage balances for Purchase Power® and/or Prepaid Postage (Reserve Account or USPS Prepaid Account).
To see a breakdown of your postage usage by month and by product, view your Pitney Bowes Analytics and Insights Report using your account.