Follow these steps to find your Zone:
- Select the Get Zone for ZIP Code Pair tab on the Domestic Zone Chart page.
- Enter your ZIP Code under What ZIP Code are you mailing from? (origination point)
- Enter your ZIP Code under What ZIP Code are you mailing to? (destination point)
- Enter your shipping date under What's the Shipping Date?
- Click Submit.
- Note your Zone.
- Find postage rates for your mail piece on the USPS Price List when using Zone Charts.
The USPS® Zone Charts Matrix helps you apply the proper postage rates to a mail piece.
- mail piece weight and
- the distance the mail piece travels
The matrix determines the distance a mail piece travels based on the first three digits of:
- the ZIP Code™ you are mailing from (origination) and
- the ZIP Code you are mailing to (destination)
Important: These are USPS resources. For questions or assistance, contact the USPS or your local Post Office.
- National Zone Charts Matrix
- Look Up a ZIP Code
- USPS Business Price Calculator
- Print a Rate Chart - USPS Summary of Rates & Pricing - January 2019
- International Zone Chart
UPDATED: July 11, 2019