From the 'Sign in' page, select 'Forgot password'. You will then be prompted to enter your 'registered email address', to be able to recover your password.
You will now see two options to change your online password:
- Answer my security question: You will be asked one of your security questions, and then you will be able to enter a new password.
- Email me to reset my password: an email will be sent to your registered email address with a link for you change your password.
- Your password should be between 6 - 20 letters and/or numbers. Do not use special characters, symbols or spaces.
- If opting for Email me to reset password, you will need to click on the link in the email sent and follow instructions to change your password.
- NOTE: if you opt for "Email me", be aware that it can take up to 1h to receive the email.
UPDATED: 15 May 2019