Add accounts to record Envelope Printing usage by department.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the Preferences icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Create new account. If the keyboard does not pop up, tap on the line in the grey box.
- Tap Create a new account for a new account.
- Complete the required account name field. Account names can be up to 75 characters long.
- Complete the required code field. Assign a unique code to identify each account. Codes help you locate accounts more easily.
- Complete any optional fields, such as:
- Description - Enter a description of the account up to 150 characters.
- Password - Tap Password to create a password for an account.
- Passwords are case sensitive, can be alphanumeric, and must be four characters in length. You must enter this password to edit or feed mail against the account once enabled.
- Ensure you set the status to active.
- Tap anywhere on the screen, but outside of the fields when complete.
- Tap OK to save. The name of the new account appears.
- Tap Create New Account to create another account.
- Tap Add a Sub Account to this account to add a sub account to the account you just created.
- Tap Continue if you do not need to create any more accounts.
- Press the back-arrow to return to the account list.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: January 19, 2021