Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
Replace the ink cartridge when the low ink warning appears. This ensures your device is in optimal working condition.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Envelope Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Ink.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Remove the ink cartridge as shown on the label next to the cartridge holder.
- Insert the new ink cartridge, then close the ink cartridge guard.
- Close the top cover.
- The cartridge repositions itself and the Envelope Printer Maintenance screen appears.
- Print a test pattern to ensure that your ink cartridge installs properly.
UPDATED: 14 September 2021