Replace the ink cartridge when the low ink warning appears to ensure your device is in optimal working condition.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap Envelope Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Ink.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Remove the ink cartridge as shown on the label next to the cartridge holder.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and close the ink cartridge guard.
- Close the top cover.
- Print a test pattern to ensure that your ink cartridge installs properly.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
options below.Related topics
UPDATED: February 12, 2021