You can view or edit your accounts, sub accounts, and sub sub accounts. Important:
Once you charge postage to an account, you cannot change the account name or code, and you cannot delete the account.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the Preferences icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.This opens the Accounts screen.
- Tap Edit account.
- Tap to select an account.
- Select OK.
- Make the changes you want.
- Edit the account name, code, description, status or password
- Set your account status to 'inactive' to prevent anyone from charging transactions against this account.
- When finished, tap anywhere on the screen, but outside of the fields. The Cancel and the OK buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK to return to the Accounts screen.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the list of accounts.
- Tap to select an account. To return to the Mail screen without changing your account selection, tap Cancel.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: July 15, 2020