You can connect your SendPro C, SendPro+ device via a wireless network connection. You are also able to connect your to your phone's hotspot, should the need arise.
- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your WiFi network from the list. Tap Add Network if your Wi-Fi network does not appear.
- Enter your WiFi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that you enter your password correctly.
- If your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address, tap Advanced Options:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Manual.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us
options below.Related topics
UPDATED: February 12, 2021