Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (2H20)
You can connect your SendPro C, SendPro+ device via a wireless network connection. You are also able to connect your to your phone's hotspot, should the need arise.
- Tap the Settings icon on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your WiFi network from the list. Tap Add Network if your Wi-Fi network does not appear.
- Enter your WiFi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that you enter your password correctly.
- If your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address, tap Advanced Options:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Manual.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
UPDATED: 12 February 2021