If you apply postage to an account you cannot delete the account. You can only make the account inactive.
Make sure you do not need an account's data before you delete an account. When you delete an account, sub account or sub sub account, you delete its data. You cannot recover that data.
Set an account status to inactive to prevent users from charging transactions against this account. To prevent misallocation of postage funds you will need to correct, update or delete any presets that have an inactive account associated with them.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
If you don't see the Manage Accounts button, tap the Preferences icon and tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Delete account. The list of available accounts appears.
- Tap the account you want to delete.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Yes, delete account to confirm.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the list of accounts.
- Tap Cancel to return to the Envelope Printing screen.
UPDATED: 25 June 2021