Your device can be used to send various items of mail via First Class mail. First Class is an economical way to send mailpieces through Royal Mail.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen and select an account.
- Tap Class.
- Tap Start Over to display a list of all the available classes.
- Tap Royal Mail First Class.
- Tap Letter.
- Tap Apply.
- Place the envelope on the scale. The weight appears in the weight button on the screen.
- Place the envelope on the feed deck and the device automatically feeds the envelope and prints the postage.
If you have previously printed any envelopes, you may get a message that transactions are being uploaded. Once the upload completes, you see the message "Transaction upload status, Upload success" with a tick. Tap the tick.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 12, 2021